Kalyan forms a part of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). It has been witnessing the development of new projects near Kalyan, it is at an accelerating pace, and various other top developers have landed their drills into these regions to bring out the golden opportunities it is giving away.
However, Kalyan’s real estate has witnessed a boom in the last few years; the prices are increasing in the other places so the demand for affordable property has been growing. A reported thought of proposing to the extension of the Navi Mumbai, which would be a metro rail to Kalyan rail as well it has fuelled the growth of the properties in KDMC
The sectors that are getting connected are the embarking sectors like Dombivli, Kalyan, These are one of the industrial belts which go about to the south east of Badlapur and they consist of the several small and large industries. The availability of local train makes these cities prominent for MMRDA; notice a rise in population in the recent time in the respect of the same. Kalyan junction’s inclusion being one for the major railway station for these, new projects near Kalyan are what people prefer. Kalyan railway station is one the major railway station after Thane and Andheri.
lifted it up on the third busiest station in the suburban railway network, after Thane and Andheri.
Factors driving growth:
- The main factor is the driving crowd that is towards the region where the sky is shooting high and the property rates are succumbed in Mumbai. The properties near Kalyan are affordable and are starting to come with similar amenities. These properties are more spacious and affordable they make life worth living. The preserved natural habitat is what attracts people the most. Mumbai targets the masses to drive in to this ecological zone encircled with the nature’s fulfilled luxurious facilities that make it comfortable to live.
- The factor that drives demand remains is the job opportunities due to the industrial belt and it will also help the younger generation who spend their time travelling towards the heart of the city for occupation. It saves the time & money and in some other way cuts down to the stress and to lead a healthier life.
- The City has some expected metro rail projects which is assumed to magnify the economy which is to return the money invested in it, the real estate in Kalyan & all areas nearby.
- Kalyan has an ever growing connectivity to those parts of Mumbai that are Kalyan Shilphata Road, Agra Road and also the national highways that have increased the growth expectations of this region. In the addition to all this, there is a proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport that would just less than 35 kms of distance from Kalyan.
- New projects in Kalyan hint that great developers are showing interest in the place and it would be a great decision to invest here while the prices are still on the ground.
- The place has been transformed into a new location with so many apartments and also luxurious amenities which are far different than the scenario during the 1990’s.
- The builders here are now offering cool facilities whether it is a swimming pool or a clubhouse.
- There is a proposed expressway which will make it a cakewalk for people to travel between Virar, Vasai, Diva and also to Panvel, Ailbaug in just a couple of house. This plan involves better facilities like subways, foot over bridges and other services roads.
- The developing infrastructure in respect of good schools and universities like the Birla School of Arts, Science and Commerce, the Model College and other well known schools like Holy Cross, Symbiosis School and many more are located in this area. These schools are a good attraction for a family to move in here.
- The low budget malls like then Metro Mall are a plus point for middle class families.
- It is like affordable living with the futuristic development plan is what is attracting buyers as well as investors, that is why they have developers from outside this country come design projects and make the building beautiful.